View the winning entries of our 2015 scholarship recipients!
1st place - Eliza Carr, Colorado Springs, CO
2nd place - Kyle Miller, Pickerington, OH
3rd place - Anngelyque Stevenson, Litchfield Park, AZ
Runner up - Michael Hayes, Shoreline, WA
Runner up - Kiea'Ndra Cooper, Bessemer, AL
View the winning entries of our 2014 scholarship recipients!
1st place - Christine Olson, Sterling, VA
Runner up - Julia Espero, Henerson, NV
Runner up - Ethan Rathjen, Hickman, NE
Runner up - Keelyn Sherwood, Topsfield, MA
View the winning entries of our 2013 scholarship recipients!
1st place - Nathan Huber, Saint Peter, MN
Runner up - Venugopal Katta, Chester, VA
Runner up - Elana Foreman, Port Orchard, WA
View past winning entries of the FMAA scholarship program
1st place (2012) - Hecheng "Michael" Wang, San Diego, CA
Runner up (2012) - Alyson Hicks, Lone Oak, TX
Runner up (2012) - Brandon Chrysler, Jamesville, NY
1st place (2011) - Alyssa Wiedemeier, Quakertown, PA
Runner up (2011) - Gloria Lee, Great Neck, NY
Runner up (2011) - Ryan Perry, Warrenton, NC
Runner up (2011) - Anisha Gururaj, Chesterfield, MO
Runner up (2011) - Justin Falcone, Cinnaminson, NJ
Runner up (2011) - Esther Rea, Damascus, MD
1st place (2010) - Stephen Decker, Whitewright, TX
2nd place (2010) - Noelia Callejas, Mesa, AZ
- "I must thank you for making the choice to select me as the winner of this scholarship. This will definitely help me a lot in
funding my college education" - Hecheng "Michael" Wang
- "Thank you again very much for this generous scholarship! You've helped make it possible for students like myself to achieve our dreams!" - Alyssa Widemeier
- "Every bit counts. Every scholarship helps me get nearer to where I need to be. And because of the help I've received, I am
able to attend a university and be a part of the class of 2014" - Second place winner, Noelia Callejas
- Eligible applicants must be high school seniors continuing their education in a degree
program, to help them attain their education goals.
- A total of $2000 in scholarships will be awarded annually. This is a one-time
award and is not renewable.
- The winning video entry will become the property of the Flag Manufacturers Association of
- The winning video entry will be made available on YouTube and the FMAA web site.
*Any entries not in compliance with these instructions will be disqualified*
- Entries should be videos explaining what the United States flag means to the applicant.
should be no longer than 3 minutes.
- Videos will be judged on content, original thought, visual imagery, and patriotic
- Six copies of the videos should be submitted on CD-ROM (NOT DVD) to FMAA headquarters at 994 Old Eagle School Road,
Suite 1019, Wayne, PA 19087-1866.
- Entries must be accompanied by applicant's name, address, phone, email, current high
school, and a brief statement of future plans. Applicant should also include where they learned about the FMAA scholarship program, as well as a signed
Video Release Form (see below).
- Employees of FMAA member companies may not enter this scholarship contest.
- Four FMAA Board members will review entries and make the final decision.
- Entries must arrive in our office no later than May 29, 2015.
- A decision will be made by July 4, 2015, and the winner will initially be notified via email.
- Press releases will be sent to
media outlets after the winning entry has been posted on YouTube and on the FMAA web site.
For a Video Release Form, Click Here
For further information, contact:
Director of Marketing
Flag Manufacturers Association of America
994 Old Eagle School Road, Suite 1019
Wayne, PA 19087-1866
Phone: 610-971-4850/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Top